We’re more likely to get sick with the arrival of cold and rainy weather, but how do I know if I have the flu or a cold?
Colds usually settle in the nose and the illness lasts longer, up to several weeks.
Flu is a serious illness and can take many forms. It usually causes high fever and comes on suddenly. After 3-4 days of discomfort, it begins to ease, but then the respiratory symptoms – such as a dry cough, sore throat or ear infection – begin.
It is important to keep our defences strong and healthy and, to do this, we have INMUNILIFE.
INMUNILIFE is a plant-extract-based food supplement that helps keep our immune system in shape.
INMUNILIFE’s main component is Cistus incanus, a plant that has been shown in several studies to be highly antiviral and antibacterial, in addition to boost the functioning of our defences. There is also scientific evidence showing that it inhibits neuraminidase, preventing the flu virus from reproducing. The polyphenols from the Cistus incanus line the mucous membranes of our mouth and throat, protecting us and helping us to avoid contagion.
With INMUNILIFE, you can stand up to the virus, because it acts:
- BEFORE: it protect your family from infections
- DURING: it fights against colds and the flu
- AFTER: it prevents relapses and strengthens your defences
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST VIRUSES WITH INMUNILIFE.
HOW TO PREVENT COLDS AND THE FLU:
- When autumn arrives: START PREVENTION WITH INMUNILIFE.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water (studies show that frequent hand washing often reduces the incidence of infections).
- Avoid sudden temperature changes.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover yourself with a tissue, since viruses and bacteria can spread via the water droplets.
- Try to stay away from people with colds or the flu and the objects they use.
- Air out our rooms so that microorganisms cannot become concentrated.
- Avoid as far as possible touching your eyes, nose or mouth to avoid spreading germs.